Prof. Simon Thuranira Publications
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira “Peace Education in Kenyan Schools” International Journal of Professional Practice. Volume 3, Issue 4 October-December 2012.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira. “Indigenous Knowledge, Environment and Education in Africa’’ in Transformative Eco-Education for Human and Planetary Survival, Edited by Prof Jin Lin and Prof Rebecca Oxford. Information Age Publishing, INC. Charlotte, NC 2011.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira. “Perspectives on Teacher Education in Kenya, (Perception, Status and Job (Dis) Satisfaction). 2011. Lambert Academic Publishing Saarbucken, Germany.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira “Career Choices for high schools” International Journal of Professional Practice. Volume 3, Issue 4 June-October 2013.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira .Gender and Education. “A comparative study of Kenya and USA” Ruwaza, a Journal Publication of Egerton University-Kenya. January 2014.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira and Ndirangu Lydiah, “Teachers’ Preparedness in the Integration of Information Communication Technology in Public Secondary Schools”: A case of Kieni East District, Nyeri County-Kenya. In International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research. ISSN 2351-8014 Vol.1 Nov. 2014, pp. 107-114.
- Taaliu Simon Thuranira and Ndirangu Lydiah, “Experiences of Parents in their Childrens’ Education” IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19, Issue 12, Ver. V (Dec. 2014), PP 65-72 E-. ISSN 2279-0837, ISSN: 2279-0845. www.iosrjournals.org